PROJECT MANAGER - SENIOR FIELD ENGINEER
Imint is a software company founded in 2007 and headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden. Its software platform Vidhance stems from university research within image analysis, and performs real-time analysis, enhancement and optimization on video. Imint has its background within the industrial and defence domains, and is now expanding rapidly within the consumer mobile segment. Imints Vidhance is fit to run on a smartphone OS, as part of an app, or as a cloud service. In the fast growing market for mobile video, Vidhance promises to radically change the way video is being used, from capture, curation and collaboration.
Imint is now planning to expand in China, by recruiting a Project Manager with a software development background, for key Chinese customers in Mainland China. This position will be based in Shanghai.
- Manage and develop relationships with clients
- Handle or work with customers and partners, including travelling abroad
- Be able to provide 1st line technical support, primarily within software development for mobile platforms.
- Be able to advise and resolve the issues together with customers.
- Be able to work both as pre-sales support, and technical support, going to customers with urgent problems.
- Co-operate with internal resources to develop and write software
- Identify opportunities for improvement on the customers’ requirements
- Identify and provide internal feedback on product improvements and relevant new business opportunities
- Attend regular customers’ meetings
- Be able to take a lead in operation part and grow the operation in China
- Genuine interest in software development; assiduous and with high quality standards
- Education level MSc or equivalent
- Relevant work experience 5-10 years and software development experience is a must
- Ideal candidate is that now working (or has been working) with a smartphone company, or at least a consumer electronics/camera/imaging hardware company.
- Has working experience as camera engineer, image quality, user experience engineer, or similar.
- Need knowledge in C, C#, Java, or other statically typed object oriented language.
- Good social and communication skills with customers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, open attitude and willing to discuss, learn and teach
- Good English skills, as there will be a lot of communication with engineers’ team in Sweden.
- Experience of Android development on operating system or driver level is a strong merit
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated. Good team-work spirit
- Experience with software development for video-based applications
- Experience with OpenGL and OpenGL-ES
- Experience of high-end embedded processors, such as ARM-based SOCs is a merit
- Knowledge and interest in image processing and video analytics
- Experience of European or Swedish culture
If you meet the above requirements and want to work for Imint please send your CV in both English and Chinese to email@example.com before April 30th, 2017